Home > XE Community Forums

AD

XE Community Forums

Welcome to the XE Community Forums. XE’s goal is to facilitate global commerce, and we hope that this community will help you connect with others who share similar questions, ideas, and experiences. We encourage you to register and participate in our community discussions. Please be courteous and follow the Rules.

Register Now!

General discussion

Topics 28 Posts 62
Latest Activity

Topic: Vietnamese Dong Reply: Hi olinder1, Can you explain what information you're looking for int more detail, please? Read More 

XE Market Analysis has moved to our new XE Currency Blog. Keep up-to-date on currency market activity with these in-depth articles. Visit the XE Currency Blog 

Travel

Topics 5 Posts 19
Latest Activity

Topic: When you travel, how do you exchange your money? Reply: i go kenya  coast , i opend bank account there  , so i buy kenya shillings at good rate  in forex... Read More 

Money Transfers

Topics 13 Posts 24
Latest Activity

Topic: currency exchange calculation and frequency Reply: I want to transfer money to other country from personal to personal, but the procedure in bank is... Read More 

Forex

Topics 27 Posts 43
Latest Activity

Topic: Latest UK market Report Reply: MARKET OVERVIEW... Read More 

USD - US Dollar

Topics 12 Posts 24
Latest Activity

Topic: US Dollar Near Future Reply: I don't think that July 1, 2014 should be a dead line for the US Dollar, this H.R 2847 won't be a... Read More 

EUR - Euro

Topics 6 Posts 11
Latest Activity

Topic: EURO Exhibiting Bearish Indications Reply: I found this informative. Thanks. Read More 

GBP British Pound

Topics 6 Posts 6
Latest Activity

Topic: GBP versus CAD 5 year history and 3 year forecast Reply: Is it possible to download the history and forecast of a specific currency? Read More 

AUD Australian Dollar

Topics 13 Posts 15
Latest Activity

Topic: AUD v USD Reply: Had you placed your "bet" soon after the federal election, you would have had a return around... Read More 

CAD - Canadian Dollar

Topics 3 Posts 3
Latest Activity

Topic: Daily Technical Strategist On USDCAD Reply: USDCAD: Faces Bear Threats, Remains Vulnerable.... Read More 

More Currencies...

Topics 14 Posts 26
Latest Activity

Topic: RMB vs USD Reply: Hi Paul,... Read More 

Paste link in email or IM